[cups] turning off fit-to-page [work-around]

Gary Dale gary at extremeground.com
Sun Jan 14 08:50:03 PST 2024

On 2024-01-10 02:11, Edgar_ wrote:
> Very interesting. I believe that the free and open source community
> has been infiltrated by Microsoft and they found ways to reduce
> functionality within Linux.
>
> Edgar

More likely just the iOS guys doing the usual Apple thing. However your
comment would be fully applicable to the Samba developers who seem
intent on making us use Windows accounts and domain management software.
e.g. they seem have removed the ability to map a Windows user to a Unix
account and instead want you to use the Windows user account to log into
your Linux machine.  :(