[cups.development] [RFE] STR #3674: CUPS should be able to print scalable vector graphics image (SVG) files

kiran sajeev kiran.sajeev at ust-global.com
Fri Sep 24 02:52:21 PDT 2010

Looks to me like there may be performance concerns with the approach
mentioned. The idea is to have an SVG image filter as we have for the BMP,
JPEG and other raster image types. This should me automatically mapped when
we invoke the lp or lpr commands or the CUPS API to print file.We should be
able to integrate it directly possibly without script wrappers.

Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L3674
Version:  -feature