[cups.general] Can't get Admin priv on web interface

Tom Combs combs at magnet.fsu.edu
Wed Dec 15 14:23:24 PST 2004

 Hi,

    I'm not able to get administrative privileges on the web interface.
    I'm using the root login and password but no luck. The password
    is definitely correct since I login as root before launching the
    browser. I'm running this on RHEL 3.0 and it is the latest version
    of cups. I don't see enough info in the logs to figure out what to
    do. Any help will be much appreciated.

    						--Tom Combs

-
Tom Combs                                      E-mail: combs at magnet.fsu.edu
National High Magnetic Field Laboratory        Phone:  (850) 644-1657
1800 E. Paul Dirac Drive                       Tallahassee, FL 32310