Epson640 !

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Mon Jul 12 08:47:24 PDT 2004

Please

I have 2 printers, epson777(usb) and a epson640(lp0) connected at a computer with MDK 9.1 and cups-1.1.19-1.1mdk.

The problem is when i send to print to epson640 and the sheets over,
so, the printer wait for new sheets and when i put more sheets
it prints a half of the page and de printing stops, canceling all the works at the spool!
So, I have to send all the pages again ! and i can´t missing sheets on the printer !

I don´t have this problem at epson777 !

the cupsd.conf is the same for both, right ?

thanks any help !

Regards