[cups.general] Dependency Nightmare

Jeff Hardy hardyjm at potsdam.edu
Wed Jul 21 11:45:07 PDT 2004

Check out the rpm man page:

rpm -Uvh --force --nodeps PACKAGE_NAME.rpm

This will force install whatever package you want first.  Also, I'd
recommend sticking to all rpm, or all source within a given package and
set of packages where possible.  Mixing and matching can often lead to
problems that are only resolved by creative symlinking.