[cups.general] RE: CUPS & Ghostscript

Helge Blischke H.Blischke at srz-berlin.de
Wed Jun 16 05:03:16 PDT 2004

run
	gs -h
which prints (besides other things) a complete list of the compiled-in
devices onto the screen. Modify the makefile(s) and leave only the
devices needed by CUPS - cups, bbox (the latter may be usesful for
accounting purposes). Perhaps you have to add on one or the other
device the cups device depends on - I haven't tried it.

That sould siginificantly reduce the memory usage.

Helge

H.Blischke at srz-berlin.de
H.Blischke at srz-berlin.com
H.Blischke at acm.org