DocuColor 2240

ziobudda michel at ziobudda.net
Wed May 26 09:31:09 PDT 2004

Hi, I have this nice printer. Under windows all is ok, under Linux/cups no.

I have installed the PPD file from windows NT package (from xerox web site).
The printer is working if I print via default trey (trey1). But the problem
are the other 3 treys: no 1 is working, the only trey working is the first.

I have installed the same driver for OpenOffice 1.1.1, the printer command
of OpenOffice see my printer and I can choose from trey1 to trey4, but the
printer alway print only from trey1. If I choose trey3 the printer print
via trey1.

The printer is a remote printer (port 9100).

Any1 have my identical printer or can give me some help ?

tnx.