client-error-bad-request

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Tue Nov 2 13:07:00 PST 2004

I am running Cups v. 1.1.20 and ghostscript v. 7.07 on Fedora Core 2.  When I click on Configure Printer I get a client-error-bad-request error.  So I go into cupsd.conf and modify the ServerName entry and it works for a few minutes, then I get the error again and I go into cupsd.conf again and it works for a few minutes then I get the error again.  The server's name is frankmithy.  I have used the fqdn (franksmithy.domain.com); the hostname only (franksmithy); the ip address only; I have modified the /etc/hosts file and have ensured that there is a dns entry.  Any ideas how to eliminate this error completely?  Thank you.