[cups.general] Cant print properly from browsers

Felipe Lopes wiseguy at ig.com.br
Mon Nov 22 08:19:00 PST 2004

Thanx angel!

I found no place to add that lp command. On file->Print... there is a dropdown menu where I cannot add anything (and nowhere else I can add a command line inside file->print)....In other hand, the print to a file thing worked nice, but I have to open console and type the command to get the file printed....I would like to jump that step if possible...

(using Firefox 1.0)

Thanx in Advance

Felipe Lopes