missing formfeed on last page

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Sun Oct 3 16:08:47 PDT 2004

My RH9 hosts my HP LJ3200 printer that is shared with my other WinXP networked PCs via Samba & CUPS.  The problem is that when printing from WinXP machine, the last page of the print job is held hostage by the printer until a formfeed timeout occurs.  This is most annoying.  I have tried tweaking both the WinXP print driver to always append a FF to the print job, and have also tried to tweak the Linux host to do the save via the following /etc/printcap.local file:

hplj3200:\
	:sf=false:\
	:hl=true:\
	:fo=true: