[cups.general] How to add space between lines?

Helge Blischke h.blischke at srz.de
Fri Apr 1 04:07:45 PST 2005

I have a PostScript prolog that emulates a line printer. By default, it
adjusts the
font size (to be strict, the height) according to the lpi setting as
well, but it could
be easily tweaked to match your needs. The emulation code simply needs
to be
prepended to the ASCII data; to write a backend script to do that is
quite easy.

Drop me an e-mail if you are interested (hDOTblischkeATsrzDOTde).

Helge

--
Helge Blischke
Softwareentwicklung