[cups.general] duplex doesn't work - please help

Wolfgang Wegner ww at nt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de
Wed Apr 6 01:43:30 PDT 2005

Hi,
On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 10:35:14AM +0200, Johannes Meixner wrote:
> Wouldn't it be better to enhance the CUPS pstops filter
> than working on another tool which would do the same?

If this pstops filter offers the same features as psutils do,
I do not have a problem with this. (Including arbitrary resizing/
shifting, which is sometimes needed with non-standard PS/PDF files
to fit on pages.)

OTOH, one could ask why CUPS re-invented a pstops filter instead of
fixing & using psutils first...

> Kind Regards
> Johannes Meixner

Regards,