[cups.general] LogLevel & CUPS

Klaus Singvogel kssingvo at suse.de
Mon Apr 25 01:45:57 PDT 2005

Hi.
Sorry, but I don't understand you here. Maybe you want to do
things, which are not possible, because of a wrong "thinking"
how things work in CUPS.

Regarding "LogLevel", please have a looked at the included "CUPS
Software Programmers Manual":
	http://localhost:631/spm.html#4_1_4

Please note: a backend is *not* a filter in CUPS terminology. These
are two different kind of programs.

Best regards,
	Klaus.

--