CUPS automatically stops printers

Joris joris at nospam.com
Fri Apr 29 02:00:43 PDT 2005

Sorry, my bad, i didn't read the associated txt file...
But i have some error :

# make -f linux_std.mak
cc -DSVR4 -DLINUX -DSTDARG -lnsl     -c -o hpnptyd.o hpnptyd.c
hpnptyd.c:85: error: conflicting types for `sys_errlist'
/usr/include/bits/sys_errlist.h:28: error: previous declaration
of `sys_errlist'
make: *** [hpnptyd.o] Error 1

I do have a hpnpf binary, but I don't know if it's well compiled
or not ?