[cups.general] Special driver features missing

Thomas Wolf tomiwolf at onlinehome.de
Mon Aug 8 09:26:54 PDT 2005

Hello,

First of all, thx for your answer. You're right, as you can see in the
image attached i meant the N-Up-features offered by the HP LJ 1300 PS
(and PLC6) driver.
The clients' os is win2k SP 4 and they don't have access to the server
(they're only allowed to connect to the printer and to print) so i don't
think that we can use the feature provided by CUPS filtering system.
Therefore i guess the only way to give our users the possibility to
print several pages on one sheet is to use the built-in feature of the
ps driver. But as the image will tell you the print settings box hides
these features since we use CUPS.

Any ideas?

Thx
Thomas Wolf