Extra top margin shifting text off page

Chad Kidder cckidder at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 14:40:35 PDT 2005

I have a samsung ML-1450 that I have used with redhat, suse 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2 just fine.  I recently upgraded to 9.3 and my pages come out with an extra .75" or so of top margin and the page text prints off the bottom of the page.  The extra margin does not show up when the Yast test page does not have that margin, but it does run off the bottom of the page slightly.  I have noticed this printing problem in both OpenOffice and Acrobat reader.  I've looked at everything I can think of.