[cups.general] samsung 4216f

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Fri Dec 2 00:49:09 PST 2005

Hello,

On Dec 1 20:00 MechanIQ wrote (shortened):
> I'd setup my printer with the official samsung driver.
> If I'm trying to print something, a gui shows up - samsung lpr -
> and after clicking ok nothing happens. My question is simple.
> How can i get rid of that gui, and use my printer?

I assume your "official samsung driver" is something
which you downloaded from Samsung or got on a CD from Samsung.

In this case the answer is:
Ask those who made the "official samsung driver".

Without the source code of the "official samsung driver"
and without the documentation about it, it is impossible
for someone else to help you.

If your driver is a free open source driver, decribe which exact
driver (in particular which exact PPD file) you use.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5      Mail: jsmeix at suse.de