[cups.general] cups and xprint

bob flynn bob.flynn at s3group.com
Fri Jan 7 09:13:41 PST 2005

I am on verge of setting up a print server for linux clients.

My initial investigation had me leaning towards cups. I have a
server built and printer queues created.

However I am curious where Xprint comes into things, and how it
relates to cups.

My understanding is that Mozilla is starting to shuip with Xprint  as an
option. I am curious
can you tunnel xprint requests throught to cups - are am I on the right
track..

Tks,

-Bob

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications at s3group.com.
Thank You.