holding jobs

rizwan rizwan.malik at uce.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 06:13:53 PDT 2005

I just tried the first option of adding job-hold-until=indefinite into /etc/cups/lpoptions....unfortunately it does not work... :(....

BTW I'm using Fedora Core 4 with cups version 1.1.23-15 and my windowz XP boxes can send print jobs via IPP to the cups print server.

If anyone can figure out this one out, it would be much appreciated......back to some more happy hacking.

Cheers

RIZ :)