Problem with 'pdftops' filter

Julien Bossert anonymous at nowhere.com
Wed May 4 16:40:45 PDT 2005

Something new...

I passed a PDF A4 file through '/usr/bin/pdftops' and then I transformed
the resulting PS file with 'mpage -2 -bA4' to obtain a second PS file.

When I try to print this second PS file with duplex mode, the printer asks me to change a mechanical switch's position from "A4" to "LTR/LGL": the printer believes I'm using letter or legal paper?

The resulting printing is shifted on recto and on not verso, but there the bottom of the page content is cropped leaving a blank on the paper.

Julien