No CR or FF after adding backend

ncherry at comcast.net ncherry at comcast.net
Thu May 19 12:31:45 PDT 2005

I've been trying to figure out how to modify the backend so I can turn on the pronter via X10. After a bit of searching I found Jeff Hardy's accsnmp perl script (great I needed SNMP any way to tell what the printer is doing!). So I modified the printers.conf from socket://hpps2.uucp:9100 to x10://socket://hpps2.uucp:9100. Now for the most part it works but suddenly all my print jobs to this printer (via socket without X10 or with it) no longer have CR's or FF's. Any clue as to what I've changed that messed things up?

Thanks