using 1.2svn & admin pages

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Mon Nov 7 12:46:19 PST 2005

Anonymous wrote:
> Im using firefox 1.0.7. The proxy is some Micro$oft proxy, that I
> have no control over, but I have no problems setting up 1.1.23 on the
> same server and from my workstation surfing to http://cupsserver:631

I've not tested the current web interface with a proxy server (yet),
but the new 1.2 code and templates are slightly different so it is
possible that the MS proxy is causing the problem.

If you are on the same network as the server, you should be able to
disable the proxy for your local network - in Firefox, do
Edit->Preferences, then click on Connection Settings in the
General preferences.