[cups.general] cupsd (v 1.1.19) dies on Solaris 9

Mark Reis mcr2z at cs.virginia.edu
Tue Nov 15 18:34:30 PST 2005

I'm running version 1.1.23 with no problems on Solaris 9 and have been
for quite a while. What changed on the system? Did anyone apply any
patches or muck with the linker path?

Have you tried increasing the debug output level to see if anything shows
up in the logs? Have you tried trussing the process?

-Mark