[cups.general] Job stuck, whats next

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Nov 21 01:41:01 PST 2005

Greetings;

My one page printout I get every morning from amanda hasn't printed
yet, and its been sitting at the 1.9% completion state for a couple of
hours now. The action led on the printer is lit steady as if theres
nothing going on, but mtink cannot access it to see the ink levels.
I've done a stop, then start on that config, but its still there.  This
happens maybe once a month, and I'd like to see where its getting hung
rather then just blindly doing a restart on the cupsd which will
usually wipe out the pending job.

Any ideas?

--
Cheers, Gene