Extra pages printed on Photosmart 7350

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed Oct 5 11:39:57 PDT 2005

I'm printing to a HP Photosmart 7350 using cup-1.1.23 on slackware. I had been using ESP print pro client of XP version 4.4.1 to print to this printer with no problems except the properties wouldn't display. I upgraded to ESP print pro 4.5.5 and when I print I get three pages printer. The first page has one line with the text %%[ ProductName: ESP Ghostscript ]%%, The second page is the text that should have been printed, the third page has %%[Page: 1]%%<line feed>%%[LastPage]%% on it and the printer errors for no end of page command.  I also tried the CupsClient with the microsoft postscript drivers and get the same problem with printing.