[cups.general] Can't print bank statement from ar, test page fine.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizononline.net
Mon Aug 21 23:14:23 PDT 2006

On Tuesday 22 August 2006 01:40, Michael wrote:
>> is this an acrobat reader bug, or bad composition in the banks pdf
>> generator?
>>
>> --
>> Cheers, Gene
>
>I'm new to CUPS, so I don't read error codes.  But 1st thing I would try
> is printing from another PDF reader like xpdf or evince.  This might
> help narrow it down a bit.  Good luck!

I'm now inclined to think its a font related problem.  Both ar-7.08-1 and
xpdf-3.0 display it just fine, but gs gets a tummy ache over the fonts and
quits, while xpdf does spit out the paper, but the text is a single, very
faint vertical line per character.  The only thing legible is the gfx
images of the banks logo and such.

Evince I don't have on this FC2 box.  Whose wannabe ghostscript is that?