[cups.general] cups stops itself due to rejected print file

Ambrose Li ambrose.li at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 13:25:07 PDT 2006

On 11/07/06, Michael Sweet <mike at easysw.com> wrote:
> The two error messages are unrelated.  The first comes from the pstops
> filter, the second comes from the IPP backend.

Ok, I retried the Release and got some more in the log. Perhaps you can
shed some light on why it thinks it should reject the request.

As far as I can see, the request (from a few days ago) is generated by
localhost and I have no reason to suspect that it's not genreated by a
CUPS tool. And the data file produces no Postscript errors.

--
cheers,
-ambrose