cross-compilation of CUPS?

@(none) "sumpi\" at (none)
Mon Jun 19 00:21:58 PDT 2006

Hi all!

I need to cross-compile CUPS for an embedded system. This system is a
MIPS-architecture. My toolchain works fine with other programms (e.g.
with QT-Applications, I wrote myself)

What I need to do is running CUPS on that system. I tryed to configure
CUPS with:
../configure --prefix=/usr/local/cups --target mipsel-linux

My toolchain is in $PATH, as I did a export PATH=/opt/toolchain/bin:$PATH
this worked and is shown, if I use echo $PATH.
But whenever I try to configure CUPS I get things like

When I run make and make install I get files, which are compiled for
x86. So what do I need to do, to make cups run on my embedded system?

Thanks in advance!
Andreas