[cups.general] Linux Print Queues on CUPS v.1.1.23

Minatra, Pat H. pminatra at hsutx.edu
Tue Mar 7 07:31:14 PST 2006

I have a user that has reported that when printing and setting copies to
any number greater than one, they get all copies of page 1, all of page
2, all of page 3 and so on INSTEAD of copy one pages 1 through end; copy
two pages 1 through end.

How do I correct this?  I find nothing that tells me that there is a
setting anywhere to control that.

Thank you for any information you can help with and have a GREAT day!

-------------------------
"Life is but a twinkle in the eye of eternity"
"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance
between your knees and the floor"
"sorrow looks back - worry looks around - faith looks up"
Regards,
Pat H. Minatra - N5GJR
(325) 670-5804 voice
(325) 670-1570 fax