More details concerning "stopped with status 255"

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Fri Mar 24 06:11:50 PST 2006

In addition:
It happens under Mac OS X.2.8 when doing big printing jobs (so sad I haven't got a Postscript printer). I couldn't find any "cups error table" anywhere, and it seems that this error 255 is generic. How can I know more about what's happening?
I wonder something for a long time:When asking to print several copies of a document to a non-Postcript printer, is this document sent several times or is it send one time with an command telling the printer "print it x times' ?