cups to cups printing Qs

David Botsch dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu
Wed May 24 08:34:07 PDT 2006

So, the server is smart enough to figure out that filtering has already
happened (without having to setup a raw queue on the server)?

A followup...

Is it possible to add the client queue so that it still has the PPD (so
that apps can present printer dialogs that have various printer options
available) but still be a raw queue? What you state below seems to be an
either or.

thanks again!