Need 132 characters per line

Durwin durwin at mgtsciences.com
Wed Aug 8 13:42:29 PDT 2007

I have Fedora 7 with a Brother HL-1850.  The accounting software needs reports printed with 132 characters per line.  I've fiddled with printer configuration utility in gnome and I can not get 132 characters per line no matter what I try.  I have gotten it into landscape with 16 characters per inch, but it wraps even though there is PLENTY more space to print.  Margins are 0.25" all around.  At this point, I don't know what information would be helpfull, so please ask and I shall provide.

Regards,

Durwin