[cups.general] what's wrong with this PS file ?

Jerome Alet alet at librelogiciel.com
Mon Feb 26 08:48:53 PST 2007

Hi there,

I've got a PostScript file produced by a Windows driver at

        http://cgi.librelogiciel.com/sample.prn

When viewing/converting this file with gs-esp v7.07 all is fine
excepted that the file should be displayed in grayscale, and it is
displayed in color.

When viewing/converting this file with gs-esp 8.15.3, there's an
error on page 2 (page 1 comes empty but it is not empty) :