landscape plots

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Wed Feb 28 06:16:35 PST 2007

chris epicier wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Got an hp dj 500, that works from linux commandline nicely using the djet650 driver.

Keep in mind that the DesignJet 500's RTL support is exceedingly
limited, and only available through the HP-GL/2 option card.  More
than likely you are running into a problem with the emulation they
supply or the 650C driver.

You really want to use a driver that supports the printer's native
PCL3GUI language - the CUPS DDK PCL driver supports it - I'll see
if I can post a PPD to the printer drivers page on cups.org that
uses it later today...