[cups.general] SUSE 10.2 and CUPS 1.2.7-3.3 Admin problem

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Wed Jan 17 05:39:00 PST 2007

Hello,

On Jan 17 06:54 russbucket wrote (shortened):
> ... when your the only support person for a big system.

To avoid misunderstandings:
I neither work for the Novell/Suse support department
nor am I a dedicated support person.
I listen on several mailing lists regarding printing and scanning
to stay in contact with the users so that I learn where there are
problems.
This does neither mean that I can or will help in any case nor
that I can or will answer any question but often I do answer
because I like to know if I am right with my assumtions what
exactly the problem is and what a solution could be.

For general information regarding Novell/Suse support see
http://www.novell.com/products/linuxprofessional/support/
or see the documentation which is included in our products.
How to get in touch with us is listed here:
http://www.suse.com/en/company/suse/contact/index.html

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5      Mail: jsmeix at suse.de