Lexmark C510 with cups-1.2.7 on Suse 10.2

Kurt Pfeifle kpfeifle at danka.de
Thu Jan 25 12:07:28 PST 2007

> Checking file "./lmaab1p1.ppd"
> ./lmaab1p1.ppd: FAIL
>       **FAIL**  BAD PSVersion - not "(string) int".
>                 REF: Pages 62-64, section 5.3.

It means your PPD has a line that reads, f.e.:

*PSVersion:    "2014.108 1"

edit it to make it read like

*PSVersion:    "(2014.108) 1"

Note, the above keyword *PSVersion   must really have no space in front
of it.

Then run "cupstestppd -v /path/to/ppd" to rule out there are more
**FAIL** errors. WARN hints are not fatal.