[cups.development] Additon information about printing

PChot pchott at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 12:43:25 PST 2007

Hi developers,

i would like to create "virtual printer" in CUPS. very similar to cups-pdf
and i would like some infomation if you can provide.

Here is my problem. I need to add addtional infomation of the printing file.
So the best way would be that after printing user get some window, where he
can user write these information. Is it possible that CUPS request some how
that infomation? In other words in need to get somehow addtional information
from user that prints.

I hope that description of problem is clear enought ( in in my head but is
hard to put in email)

Thanks,

PChott

--
Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works.
Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.