cant inslall cups on nslu2 device

jonney jonathan at gimo.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 02:50:45 PDT 2007

Hi I've successfully installed the Unslung fw and I'm now attempting to set up
a printer server function for my Canon i865, which I thinks
should be OK. However after using the IPPKG function and installing
cups and Cups.doc as described in the NSLU1-Linux "Addprinter" guide.

1. ipkg update
2. ipkg install cups
3. ipkg install cups-doc

I'm stuck!
A). I cannot edit the printers as described in the post installation
section
B). I cannot start cups
C). I cannot acces cups from my browser (NSLU2 Ip address:631)

It reports permission denied when i try anything and when I try to
copy the Cups start up file it say there is no such file.
Any suggestions??