[cups.general] printing within printable area of a page

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Tue Jul 17 10:02:29 PDT 2007

I would like to figure out how to get pages, whether from a web site, or
..pdf or otherwise, to print and include the page address reference, along
with pagination and other such info.

Currently, some pages like this, printed from the web, exclude or truncate
such information. I printed 7 pages from a web document yesterday and the
document prints fine, but it cuts off the header and footer data, which
appears to be outside the margins for what the printer can print.

How do I force all the data on the page, to print within the printable area
on a page?

--
Sandy Chiropractic Office	Dr. Scott S. Jones

V: 801.56.5428			MAILING ADDRESS
F: 801.858.9300			PO Box 1154
E: scott at fyrenice.com		Sandy, Utah 84091-1154