how can i manipulate raw queues

miki ha mikiha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:31:38 PDT 2007

thnx for the reply
i have text coming with hebrew charset from oracle to a printing queue
i need to have two options in cups
1 the ability to change orientation on raw printing queues (like -o landscape)
2 when i give a raw printing queue the -n # option  insted of giving me
like 1 line of text per page i get 3 lines in one page
how can i fix it ?
thnx again