[cups.general] Postscript problems

Jeff Port port at cse.psu.edu
Fri Mar 2 09:46:10 PST 2007

Hi,

We've been having so many problems with PDF files causing the printers
to throw an error code an halt lately that I'm starting to suspect that
the issue may in part be due to differing postscript levels.  Which
brings about this question, is it possible to filter out postscript
level 3 jobs that are being sent to a printer that is only postscript
level 2?

--
Jeff Port - IT Support
Computer Science & Engineering Dept

"UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are."