[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #2540: Cups refuse to print on maxg routher/printer server (usr robotics 5461)

Max desibros at libero.it
Sun Sep 30 09:32:25 PDT 2007

Il Sunday 30 September 2007 00:11:53 Michael Sweet ha scritto:
> [STR Closed w/o Resolution]
>
> General support is not available via the STR form. Please post to the CUPS
> forums and/or mailing lists for general support.
>
> We've had other reports (STR #2517 at least) of problems. As far as I
> know, the USR doesn't support IPP, LPD, or AppSocket.
>
> Link: http://www.cups.org/str.php?L2540
> Version: 1.2.0
> Fix Version: None

Hello!
Thank you for yours answer.
The routher's documentation report that it support http printing under linux
with cups at lest the very old version, before the 1.1 I suppose...
With never version nothig works..
Why!?
What are the changes in cups!?
Thank you for your help and sorry for my poor english.
Max