How to get filename

fifou pchapuis1 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:45:57 PDT 2008

Justin,

That's what I added in my filter, but the variable $docname is empty.
I wrote in my filter:
my $docname = '$ARGV[3]'
chomp $docname

I tried argv[1] and {2] etc, nothing.
I think it's due I don't send print over command line (lp or lpd).
I print through OpenOffice.
I select print options then print button.
CUPS run the filter

Phil