Hp PhotoSmart 7660

Sasch Sascha_Beh at gmx.de
Sun Apr 27 12:55:36 PDT 2008

Hi,
If got a debian 4.0 etch server with cpus version 1.2.7 with a HP Photo Smart 7660 and the recommended driver.
I control the printer from a windows xp computer thad works for the first page or better the first printing order. I give 3 orders in a row and the printer prints the first order and then the printer stops but if I got a order with 20 pages he prints the 20 pages but if then comes 1 more order the printer stops and do nothing, I can not even turn the printer off, I have to unplug the cable.
I don’t know if it's a problem on the Linux side or on the windows side but I used the printer on my windows pc for long time with out having trouble.

MySystem