[cups.general] Alternative pdftops filter does not work any more

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 17:17:14 PST 2008

The problem still persists.

I breaks on the "--cfg" option, seems that it got taken out recently.

See

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/hplip/+bug/182379

I do not know how to destinguish the pdftops filters of XPDF and of Poppler.

On Ubuntu Hardy I get

till at till-laptop:~/ubuntu/brother-lpr-drivers-laser/packages/upload/tmp$
pdftops -v
pdftops version 3.00
Copyright 1996-2004 Glyph & Cog, LLC
till at till-laptop:~/ubuntu/brother-lpr-drivers-laser/packages/upload/tmp$

    Till