[cups.general] Debian print server and Windows

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Mon Jun 9 14:21:54 PDT 2008

Is it important that you have the correct PPD for the printer? Would a
generic PPD be an option?

If a generic PPD is an option then you could set the queue on the
server to generic and then on the windows machine you should be able
to use the "MS Publisher Imagesetter" which is installed by default.

Hope this helps.