[cups.general] Setting up remote printing server and client - how?

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Tue Jun 24 14:35:43 PDT 2008

If the PrintServer is not able to print then it is unlikely that a
client printing via this server will be able to print.

Which kind of printer are you printing too and which driver are you
using?

I assume you are printing via IPP. If this is the case, is your
printer configured to support this protocol?

Finally, is the log you provided in an earlier post when you print
from a client machine or from a server machine?