Creating a policy based on print job description

Mohammad momoir at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:14:33 PDT 2008

Hi,

I configured my CUPS server to hold all print jobs it receives by default. However, sometimes it becomes very tedious to manually release a specific print job that doesn't require administrative permission for releasing.

I looked at the documentation and found out an IPP operation called, Get-Job-Attributes. I believe this operation can give me the name of the print job. I don't know where I should place this operation and how I can compare its result with a certain string value.

Any idea how to achieve that?

Thanks in advance.