a question about cups and windows

Alessio Tomelleri alessio.tomelleri at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 03:25:51 PDT 2009

For first, in advance, I'm really newbye about cups !

Now the question...   I've setup <in some way...> a cups server on my Opensuse 11.0, and I really appreciate how from ubuntu client simply editing client.conf u can share in so easy style the printers of my cups server...

Unluckly, as many others, I live in a "mix" enviroment... so I would like know if is there some straight way <something like as above> to share to windows workstation the printers of my server cups, without installing everytime the windows driver for every printer... ?!?

So I really appreciate any advice you can give me..

thx in advance
Alessio