[cups.general] CUPS and Equitrac UNIX print server

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Wed Jan 21 12:18:34 PST 2009

Take a look at the PrintAgent design overview document and see if it
will be useful for you.

If not then that is fine.

PrintAgent imposes no restrictions on disabling directly attached
printers. Although PrintAgent is certainly not designed to account or
link users with jobs for directly attached printers.

Design document : http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/printagent/documentation/

If this tool will not help you. I hope you find something which will
do what you want.